Epitaxy of dissimilar materials.
- Molecular beam epitaxy of Heuslers
- Rare-earth monopnictides and III-V semiconductors
- Angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (ARPES)
- Low-temperature transport
- Growth and characterization of Heusler compounds
- III-V heterostructures
- Molecular beam epitaxy of semiconductor/superconductor heterostructures
- Quantum transport in nanostructures of the hybrid systems
- Low dimensional nanowire growth
III-As,Sb IR lasers, Heuslers compounds, spintronics, quantum computing
III-V high-mobility growth and devices, spintronics, heterostructures for topological quantum computing
Molecular beam epitaxial growth, transport, and spectroscopy studies of Co-based Weyl Semimetal Heusler alloys and Li-based half Heusler alloys.
MBE Growth of III-V materials, deposition of superconductors onto semiconductors, material systems for topological quantum computing
Confined Epitaxial Lateral Over growth, Selective Area Growth, Chemical Beam Epitaxy, Focussed Ion Beam, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Low temperature transport, Microfabrication, III-V growth, Dilution Refrigerator
Molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) growth, angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy, and electronic characterization of topologically non-trivial Heusler compounds and rare-earth monopnictides.
Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) growth of III-V semiconductor-superconductor heterostructures, low temperature optical spectroscopy, Scanning Tunneling Microscopy, topological quantum computing
MBE growth and characterization of 2D electronic materials for advanced devices, such as hexagonal boron nitride (hBN)
- Selective area growth (SAG) of low dimensional nanowire arrays
- Chemical beam epitaxy (CBE)
- Superconductor/semiconductor hybrid systems
- Materials and devices for topological quantum computing
MBE growth of III-V materials, scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopy, ARPES
Visiting scientist from NRL. Research on surface science studies during plasma-assisted atomic layer epitaxial growth of InN on GaN substrates.
Heuslers and magnetic materials. On sabbatic from Cardiff University.
Visiting postdoc from NRL. Research on surface science studies during plasma-assisted atomic layer epitaxial growth of InN on GaN substrates.
MBE growth of Heuslers on II-VI materials. Visiting from the Army Research Lab (ARL).