Epitaxy of dissimilar materials.
- Molecular beam epitaxy of Heuslers
- Rare-earth monopnictides and III-V semiconductors
- Angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (ARPES)
- Low-temperature transport
- Growth and characterization of Heusler compounds
- III-V heterostructures
- Molecular beam epitaxy of semiconductor/superconductor heterostructures
- Quantum transport in nanostructures of the hybrid systems
- Low dimensional nanowire growth
- III-AsSb IR lasers
- Heuslers compounds
- Materials for superconducting qubits
- Chemical beam epitaxy
- III-V high-mobility growth and devices
- Heterostructures for topological quantum computing
- Molecular beam epitaxial growth and Metal Organic MBE (MOMBE)
- Transport, and spectroscopy studies of Co-based Weyl Semimetal Heusler alloys and Li-based half Heusler alloys
- MBE Growth of III-V materials
- Deposition of superconductors onto semiconductors
- Physics of superconductor/semiconductor hybrid systems
- Material systems for topological quantum computing
- Confined epitaxial lateral overgrowth
- Selective area growth
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Low temperature transport
- Molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) growth
- Electronic characterization of topologically non-trivial Heusler compounds and rare-earth monopnictides.
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) growth of III-V semiconductor-superconductor heterostructures
- Low temperature optical spectroscopy
- Scanning tunneling microscopy
- Topological quantum computing
- MBE growth and characterization of 2D electronic materials for advanced devices, such as hexagonal boron nitride (hBN)
- Selective area growth (SAG) of low dimensional nanowire arrays
- Chemical beam epitaxy (CBE)
- Superconductor/semiconductor hybrid systems
- Materials and devices for topological quantum computing
- MBE growth of III-V materials
- Scanning tunneling microscopy and spectroscopy
- Angle resolved photoelectron spectroscopy (ARPES)
Visiting scientist from NRL. Research on surface science studies during plasma-assisted atomic layer epitaxial growth of InN on GaN substrates.
Heuslers and magnetic materials. On sabbatic from Cardiff University.
Visiting postdoc from NRL. Research on surface science studies during plasma-assisted atomic layer epitaxial growth of InN on GaN substrates.
MBE growth of Heuslers on II-VI materials. Visiting from the Army Research Lab (ARL).